บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
• Answers all incoming calls and handles caller’s inquiries
• Greets and assists visitors and clients
• Supervises all areas covered by the receptionist desk such as mails, couriers, vendors and suppliers and issuance of car parking coupon
• Supervises the preparation of conference rooms
• Thai nationality only-, female, aged 23-35 years
• Bachelor's degree or higher and new graduate are welcome
• Fluent in English (both listening and speaking)
• TOEIC Score of 700 or above will be an advantage
• 1-2 years’ work experience as receptionist or in service company
• Good personality and has a service mindset
• Has leadership skill and problem-solving skills
• If can start work immediately will be an advantage
• Working hours: Monday to Friday at the , Abdulrahim Place, 990 Rama IV Road, Si Lom, Bang Rak 10500 Bangkok
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by apply or connect Khun Wilada as per number phone below:
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66(0)2-119-2817 Fax: +66(0)2-685 3300-1
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
บริษัท ซีบีอาร์อี (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE established an office in Bangkok, Thailand in 1988 and in Phuket in 2004. We have now grown to be a leading real estate services provider in Thailand with approximately 800 staff. CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.cbre.co.th
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services