Receptionist - based in Rayong
GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
Reporting to Administration Manager, Receptionist will be responsible for
- Attend to all incoming calls at Reception counter and direct them to the relevant departments
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors and guests and direct them to the relevant departments
- Manage meeting rooms booking and arrange meeting rooms equipment as required
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing documents, fax and mails
- Maintain and update various reports such as visitors log, telephone expenses, and others
- Handle other administration support as assigned.
- Female, Male age 24-28
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Science or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience in Receptionist or Administration Officer will be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Highly skilled in greeting guests in a courteous and professional way
- Knowledge user of MS word, Excel, outlook and front desk software application and MAXIMO will be an advantage
- Possessing of good personality, serviced mind, friendly and polite.
- Ability to learn and good team player
- Handles Pressure
- Phone skills.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 EXT. 3304 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.