Verita MHK (Thailand) Ltd.
Reporting to: Service Manager
Experience: 1-5 years
Salary: Based on experience
We are looking for persons with excellent customer service skills; SMILES! Excellent eye contact, listening skills, etc.
- Answering phone and transfer potential patient call to Service Manager and/or appropriate personnel;
- Being aware of daily clients’ appointments;
- Greeting and welcoming patients and guests as well as offering refreshments;
- Assisting clients/patients with their every need to meet their great satisfaction and with great attention to details;
- Informing Service Manager and/or other personnel of the arrival of the patients and/or any guests;
- Preparing invoice, handling payment (cash & credit card) and issuing receipt;
- Handling other administrative tasks e.g. purchase request, etc. as assigned by General Manager and/or Service Manager;
- Driving patient satisfaction and growth and ensuring the success of the client relationship and journey by providing a five star service at all times and understanding the patient’s needs as well as ensuring sound decisions are being made;
- Managing patient registration, all bookings and scheduling for all international patients, e.g. accommodation, limousine service, etc.
- Being responsible for other duties as assigned.
- 1 - 5 year working experience in a 5 star environment or high end industry dealing with VVIP.
- Aged between 25 – 30.
- High energy with the availability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Additional language skill is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant looking and well groomed.
- Creative thinking, positive thinking, good attitude, service-minded and good team work.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to work in flexible hour.
Join us and build with us a wonderful company making a real difference in healthcare.
Strong funding from experienced investors and join a motivated, fun, and international team with a professional and ambitious culture.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Verita MHK (Thailand) Ltd.
Verita MHK (Thailand) Ltd.
Verita MHK (Thailand) Ltd. creates the next generation technologies in healthcare through the integration of regenerative methods under the care of industry-leading medical doctors and scientists, allowing individuals to prevent and reverse disease and extend overall human potential. We believe that true health should not simply be about the alleviation of symptoms or the ‘absence of disease’, but about finding the root cause of the individual’s condition, preventing disease before it occurs and achieving optimal functionality and enhanced well-being.