Rating & Charging System Analyst
Level: Supervisor-Assistant Manager
- Analyze and provide suitable technical consultancy/solution for Rating & Charging, Promotion, Campaign, and Bonus on Convergent Billing to support business requirements.
- Deliver IT work products to meet business requirement for dtac services and products including all back office applications that relate to applications under rating & charging domain.
- Coordinate with business analyst and project manager with regards to client/user requirements to ensure that the final product would be delivered with the desired outcome.
- Coordinate with domain architectureto ensure solution design is aligned with IT strategy roadmap.
- Coordinate with infrastructure team regarding capacity planning to ensure alignment and compatibility of system design for effective and efficient application development.
- Negotiate and coordinate with vendor to ensure correct understanding and completion ofproduct & service delivery according to initial agreement as well as optimal benefit for the company.
- Deliver test scope and participate in testing activities to assure quality of developed solution against standard requirement, technical requirement, and user requirements
- Direct preparation of appropriate documentation for assigned projects to ensure that all documents are accurate and follow by technical requirements
- Support problem management and third-tier support for incident management of business applications to ensure that the incident and problem are efficiently, effectively, and sustainably fixed within minimal timeframe.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned byline manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, IT, MIS or other related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in system development and system analysis; Telco background is preferred but not mandatory
- Good experience in analyzing impact of IT and telecommunications on business processes
- Experience in online charging and billing system is a plus.
- Extensive experience in working in complex IT projects, exposure to multi-national working environment is a plus
- Good relationship and communication skills to coordinate with related teams and product vendors, possess the capability to work well with non-technical staff in defining requirements
- Vendor management skill is a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- Hard working and willing to work under pressure
- Experience in many operating systems such as Windows Severs, Clients and UNIX. Familiar in MS SQL, Oracle or other database.
- Fast learner and willing to learn and to adapt oneself to the company’s working culture
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.