RAN Demand Management
To develop complex radio network quality optimization task, as well as coordination with relevant units in order to obtain optimum coverage at optimal cost.
- Perform complex optimal frequency and parameters planning for RAN to support voice and data traffic growth
- Analyze unexploited “quality enhancing” Radio Features, to ensure quality improvement through maximum utilization of available Features as a first step
- Coordinate with Marketing Group or any other relevant functions, and identify important Business clusters with constant low quality performance to ensure business critical areas are addressed first, and enhance Cross Divisional coordination
- Develop complex radio network quality improvement plan, to create quality network services efficiently and effectively
- Guide the implementation team for radio network elements, in regards to field optimization, incident and problem management, in order to guide and assist FO in RAN activities
- Guide the field operation team in regards to radio network testing, as well as drive testing to understand the quality of the network design when deliver in the field, as well as to further implement any changes to improve quality of network coverage
- Support new architecture configuration and evaluation, to ensure reliability and readiness in infrastructure or system
- Perform complex engineering assignments, often requiring development of new or improved processes, or techniques, in order to perform tasks efficiently
- Provide technical direction to lower level, decide on the methodologies and techniques to be used, identify risks and determine how to approach and complete tasks, in order to guide and support junior engineers and successfully achieve targets
- Implement allocated assignments on a timely and accurate manner, to ensure successful completion of designated tasks
- Report all issues/variances with planned work, to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Continuously update oneself with changes in technology, which affect systems, equipments and procedures relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Core and Transport related knowledge is a plus consideration.
- Minimum Bachelor in science/ engineering preferably telecommunication.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working in telecommunication (Assistance Manager)
- Vendor management skills
- Deep technical knowledge in telecom technology 3G/4G/5G from dimensioning, planning until optimization.
- Able to communicate and present in English.
- Core and Transport related knowledge is a plus (Manager)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only to K. Kanita by click "Apply Now"
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.