Quality Engineer (electronic) QA/ Six Sigma/Lean GB/BB Certification) (Chonburi)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Quality Engineer (QA/electronic/Six Sigma/Lean GB/BB Certification) (Chonburi)
- Lead cross-functional team to improve the quality performance for specific product.
- Coordinate with product and process development team to develop process flowchart, FMEA and control plan specific to products.
- Establish, Review and update inspection method and criteria for QA inspector to ensure that product meet product requirement.
- Establish, Review and update Metrology KPIs to support business requirement, monitor and take action if result does not meet criteria.
- Review Metrology Capacity, take actions to resolve immediate issues and recommend actions for continual improvement and support business requirement.
- Work with team to make disposition on the nonconforming products.
- Drive improvement actions as needed by customers and organization.
- Communicate with customer as and when needed for product quality issues
- Trace quality performance for specific product i.e. return rate, customer complaint and in-process defective rate, and lead cross-functional team to improve these performances.
- Work with QA technician to develop and implement training plan for QA operators at each inspection area about work instruction, control plan, and basic knowledge.
- Provide support to quality operation, to lead and execute decision on product criterion with reference to customer drawing and specification.
- Review weekly quality performance report, update action plans and submit to QA manager.
- Participate the QA weekly meeting to review QA performance and brainstorm for QA improvement.
- Perform safety task per SSP program.
- Involve in continuous program i.e. Kaizen, 5s.
- Perform additional tasks per assignment by QA manager.
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- At least 3 – 5 years of direct experience in QA
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvement, Demonstrated process orientation.
- ISO/TS Auditor
- Six Sigma/Lean GB/BB Certification, Kaizen, 5s Preferred
- Strong statistical data analysis using Minitab.
- Knowledge of FMEA, PPAP & APQP as per ISO/TS 16949
- Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system Preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS office.
Business level fluency in English.
- Strong Reporting/writing/analytical skills
- Self-starter with good leadership skills
- Detail oriented & Strategic thinker, creative and innovative problem solving approach
- High level of maturity and responsibility in making efficient, cost-effective decisions
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to self-project manage, and desire to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment
- Results-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company
- Strong ability to lead, communicate and act in a multicultural and cross-functional environment
- Action oriented with proven track record in achieving business goals
High personal and professional integrity
Please submit CV via "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.