Ducommun Technologies (Thailand) is a subsidiary of Ducommun Technologies Inc, USA, which has served the aerospace, defense, oil and telecommunications markets in the USA and around the world for over 40 years. Our company website is www.ducommun.com We now have the office and the facility at Praput-ta-bath, Saraburi province.
- As assigned by Quality Manager.
- Work on corrective and preventive actions regarding to an adverse effect on quality issues, i.e. non nonformance of material, customer complaints/returns, product nonconformance
- Work on In-process inspection and tests, final inspection and all tests related to quality compliance to ensure process reliability
- Work on quality validation of delivered product.
- Provide technical support in developing a quality system, or other technical support (R&D) as required
- Manage the quality program, i.e., raw material receiving plan, process inspection plan, calibration of test and measuring equipment system, internal audits schedule and certificate renewal
- Review and approve supplier’s Quality Plan on new part programs.
- Monitoring and Control for Non-conforming Material/Product and Scrap report.
- Monitoring and Control new part sample build (SBR).
- Bachelor degree / Master degree in Engineering or Science.
- Preferable in electrical, mechanical, electromagnetic, quality engineering.
- Experience related to quality works, quality assurance, quality engineering is preferred but not mandatory.
- Good command of English is preferred but not mandatory.
- Phra phutthabat, Saraburi (Mon-Fri)