RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
Location (city & country): Quality Management/ Laemchabang Chonburi Thailand
Fulfill the organization need in order to provide the Quality product with “Do it right first time” concept, smoothly products launch and continuous improvement.
New Product / Program Introduction
- Acts as Quality Launch Coordinators for new parts / program introduced in Production line.
- Work with PD team in order to develop the Quality Control Plan for each program launch in Production line.
- Prepare Inspection criteria / Inspection Method and necessary equipments.
- Introduce and explain the Quality points of each program to Quality and Production team.
New Parts / New Supplier
- Review and update related GFS incoming inspection/ measurement instruction to cover all the SC, CC and criteria for new Parts.
- Involve in development of supplier tooling, equipment (assembly jigs, gauge and fixture) and buy off. Including the master list to control the GFS Asset.
- Support the STA in development of Supplier Out-Going inspection method/ jigs and Checking Fixture to be aligned with GFS requirements.
- Coordinate with Production to perform the parts trial in Production to validate the parts before supplier start mass production.
On-Going Continuous improvement
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to NCR and Cross Functional Report.
- Other Continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering Field or comparable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing process and/or part / tooling development.
- Quality engineering experience is advantage.
- Familiar with statistical analysis and the ability to analyse and solve problems using the 8D Corrective Action method or other problem resolution methods.
- Working knowledge of Lean concept or others related concept.
- Working Knowledge in ISO/TS16949, QS9000 technique i.e. APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external across departments.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel to key supplier sites.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal, systematic thinking (Problem Solving knowledge is advantage), computer skill and teamwork.
Must be a Thai national, be able to work in Laem Chabange and be highly flexible.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
RMA Automotive Co., Ltd.
RMA Group is a general trading and service operations provider of automotive and other infrastructure solutions to more than 100 emerging and post-conflict markets, worldwide. Over the last 40 years we have become experts in fulfilling the needs of governments, NGOs and aid organizations, as well as industries such as telecom, power generation, mining, construction, engineering, and oil and gas.
A culture of innovation, problem-solving and cost efficiency forged the company we have become today. Whether supplying generators for Pakistan, large-scale construction for Angola, armoured security vehicles for Sri Lanka or mining trucks for South Africa, RMA works tirelessly to satisfy our customers’ toughest requirements. With an increasing International presence and a focus on attracting, developing and retaining, high potential staff, RMA Group is seeking motivated candidates for the following key positions: