Quality Director - Automotive (180K)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
This position will lead and guide the QA and QC teams in large Automotive manufacturing, provide required guidance & leadership to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the existing production operations, and be fully responsible for the Quality of the finished product.
- Coordinate with QA & QC department in assessing the quality issues, conduct root-cause analysis and implement preventive and corrective actions
- Manage the overall steel fabrication operations at the factories by offering technical and commercial leadership to maintain a consistent level of Quality
- Prepare five-year long-term strategic plan and be responsible for achieving top and bottom lines as well as growth set by the executive management
- Fully familiar with all types of advanced steel machineries like CNC machines and modern welding technology
- Conduct periodical production review meetings and prepare MIS reports for executive management
- Capable of guiding the team in the preparation of offers/ quotations to clients, participation in the tenders and following up on enquiries to convert them into work orders
- Standardize an appropriate organization structure for all the factories to enhance efficiency and develop roles and responsibilities for all employees
- Able to guide the team of workshop managers, production planning engineers, supervisors and technicians in process improvement techniques and continuous improvement programs
- Achieve monthly production targets and meet the delivery requirements of various project sites and establish productivity norms for various processes to monitor productivity
- Monitor and control costs as per the approved budget to achieve profitability targets
- Propose improvement schemes for enhancing current production processes, control wastes, minimize reworks & defects and maintain high quality standards as demanded by the clients
- Conduct regular field visits and follow-up with the fabrication teams at various project sites
- Familiar with all aspects of steel fabrication factory management including manpower & material planning, process optimization and adoption of industry best practices etc.
- Implement Safety Policies of the company and provide safety training for all employees at the factories to ensure all organization policies, rules and regulations are strictly followed and ensure all employees are working in a safe environment
- Ensure the effectiveness of already implemented ISO based Quality Management System in all operations and activities
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Production or Industrial Engineering with MBA is preferable
- 10 years’ experience supported by direct exposure to relevant operations in the automotive parts
- Professional qualification and proven experience in leading & cutting-edge production technology based commercial operations
- Possess technical proficiency as well as a business acumen & commercial judgment
- Strategic mindset & long term vision capabilities
- Modern production technology savory and open-mind for adopting new technology and concepts, and fully abreast with new developments in the industry
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Able to work in Chonburi province
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Criterion Asia Recruitment
Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.