COCO NUTS LTD./บริษัท โคโคนัทส จำกัด
Maprao ('coconut' in Thai) is a nod of respect to the fertile land of Thailand and passionate hearts of Thai farmers that harvest our Nahm Hom coconuts.
Our coconut water is 100% organic, pure and responsible. With a strong understanding of organic farming and respect for the environment, we deliver delicious and healthy products straight from their natural source to you.
Maprao is a product created by CocoNuts Ltd, the younger offspring of our father company Urmatt who have over three decades of experience cultivating organic farming communities in Thailand.
Quality Control Manager
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet quality and safety standards
- Support internal quality control and process audits with records, follow up and verification of corrective actions
- Supervision of the laboratory activities
- Ensure QC operator’s discipline with regards to inline QC inspection, problem escalation, housekeeping of QC working area and conformnity of QC inspection records
- Ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System are put into practice on a permanent basis
- Encourage/Motivate team to follow guiding principle and support the company’s goal
- Controls and monitors critical control points throughout production line of processing, packaging, and finished goods
- Lead daily experiments (microbial detection, pH, brix, and TDS measurement) for product development and quality assurance as laid out in SOP
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Commit to plant quality control and safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest management best practices and concepts
- Salary: Based on experience
- Probation period: 4 months