Quality Control Department Manager /ผู้จัดการฝ่ายควบคุมคุณภาพปลา
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
- Develop subordinates within the department to be able to work efficiently.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Be a leader in solving problems, developing and modifying the system or work procedure of the department for greater efficiency.
- Monitoring the quality control processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and target.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in microbiology, food science or rotate field.
- Experience more than 8 years in quality control line in food business.
- Knowledge about cost management and able to analyze break-even cost, profit and budget.
- Knowledge about Food Safety / Quality system such as ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP.
- Requirement for goods to be according to the laws and regulations and requirement.
- Yield & Efficiency and waste from production calculation skills.
- Working day: Monday-Friday (and on Saturday bi- weekly)
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TU Plant A.Muang, Samutsakorn
Thai Union Group PLC (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary or need more information please contact K.Kumaree : 034-816500 # 2872 , 062-597-0258
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/en
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.