QM & EHS Representative Officer (234288)
What are my responsibilities?
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff
- Establishes QM & EHS system for project derived from BU QM system agreed upon with the own organization , customer, partners and suppliers
- Ensures that project is executed and monitored within the established QM & EHS processes
- Responsible for the safety levels of related equipment and systems
- Identify and analyze unsafe conditions and /or act and determine corrective preventive actions as required
- Handles cases of incident, accidents or occupational disease
- Maintain safety rules and regulations and supervises the implementation.
- Assist in conducting studies on methods and equipment to meet safety standards and handles cases of accidents.
- Provide and implement in coordination all activities as per safety activity plan
- Ensures and initiates training for project employees with regards to knowledge of quality methods and process awareness
- Cooperate and organize all safety training class
- Cooperate with the client and government in terms of safety
- Reporting safety system performance to management via regular review and feedback to ensure the effectiveness of the safety system
- Cooperate plan and organize the 5s activity.
- Elaborate Yearly Safety/Environmental Plan according to Siemens Ltd, and Client Environmental Health and Safety Program
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Certified Professional Safety officer according to Thai law
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Safety, Occupational Health, Environmental or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Safety, OHSAS and EHS
- Solid background of document implementation, evaluation and maintenance of EHS management , OHSAS and safety
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel up-country and have driver license
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.