QC Shift Supervisor
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
- Responsible for the supervision and leading on his/her assigned shift the QC personnel.
- Responsible for the implementation of the quality assurance/control systems in wet and dry lab to ensure production of quality products at the least possible cost.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and coordinates daily activities and schedule of Wet and Dry laboratory QC/lab technicians and helpers.
- Ensures implementation of Quality, Sanitation Plan, HACCP Plan and/or standards for:
- Packaging materials and manufacturing/auxiliary chemicals acceptance.
- Water treatment
- PET bottle production
- In-process material/batching preparation
- Finished product evaluation
- On-Hold product evaluation
- Microbiological monitoring
- Plant equipment and facilities sanitation
- Evaluates and analyzes packaging materials, process and product test results to ensure that guidelines and standards set by the company are strictly followed. Reviews and signs all quality assurance reports daily.
- Ensures that issues and concerns happened in his/her assigned shift are properly turned over to the next shift for proper action.
- Validates production start-up checklist regularly.
- Attends to quality issues with QC staff about activity to be taken and corrective action. Investigates and determines causes of non-conforming materials, processes and products. Provides technical assistance in trouble shooting when necessary and/or knowledgeable to the problem.
- Issues non-conformance report (NCR), internal memo and/or through email communication. Coordinates with other department (supplier included and/or through logistics) about the activity to be taken, the corrective action plan (CAP) and/or preventive measures. Initiates/controls disposition when necessary.
- Monitors status of non-conform report (NCR) up to its closure.
- Ensures that new packaging, materials from new suppliers & products trial runs are properly conducted and evaluated per test protocol requirements prior to its commercial run.
- Make use of statistical analyses of QC monitoring data, process trends, and other quality indicators, identifying opportunity areas for improvement.
- Ensures the maintenance and updating of quality records and documents. Enforces laboratory and file management system, 5 S and good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Ensures the proper servicing, repair, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment. Ensures optimum operation of laboratory facilities to provide efficient, on time service and information to operating functions.
- Attends to product complaint and facilitates fast action on handling the product complaint regarding analysis, the root cause determination and plant corrective action. Submits data and report to immediate superior for necessary action.
- Attends to daily and/or weekly operations review, ISO/HACCP/GMP meeting with other departments. Prepares, review and do presentation for the QC report and issues.
- Prepares and submits periodic quality reports to Plant QC Manager/Supervisor to ensure he/she is updated on the raw materials, packaging, in-process and product quality performance.
- Participates in plant quality and productivity studies, systems and operations reviews, in-process and equipment capability studies.
- Assesses the conformance to product handling and warehousing standards of full goods from the plant to sales offices, dealers, and trade outlets.
- Documents and update Procedures and Work Instructions for the department.
- Conducts and participates in IQA/HACCP/GMP audit per schedule. Prepares the necessary report for management review.
- Conducts orientation/training to new employees and to existing QC staff when necessary.
- Supervises conduct of intra-laboratory proficiency tests of QC technicians and with other departments.
- Assists Plant QA Manager/supervisor in the preparation and control of QC operating budget
- Ensures plant’s compliance with requirements of the government related to product quality and safety.
- Follows/observes company rules and regulations concerning :
- Attendance and Employee Conduct
- Safety and Security
- Assumes responsibility of the Plant QC Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Performs or attends to other job related matters that maybe assigned by the QC and Plant Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Food Science/Allied Sciences
- At least one (3) year experience in food and beverage manufacturing plant.
- 5-10 years’ experience for high vocation degree(such as Industrial Chemistry)
- Good command of spoken and written English will be an advantage and computer literate.
- With moral character and good attitude.
- Male/Female, age 30-33 years.
Interested qualified candidates can submit their full resume and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Rayong Plant)
7/229 Moo 6, Soi Pornprapa,T.Mabyangporn
A.Pluakdaeng Rayong Thailand 21140
General Telephone Number : 038-640-315, 038-640-316
General Fax Number : 038-650374
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
IRTC is a large international manufacturing to produce variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages; the company products are Pepsi, Lipton ice tea, Tropicana, Gatorade, Mirinda, 7up. Besides the beverages, we have salty, sweet and grain-base snacks; Frito-Lay, Quaker. IRTC is the one biggest international company that always yearns to acquire talents as we strongly believe that talented employees hold the very key to the company and their personal success.