Freyabadi (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Freyabadi (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2015 by a partnership of chocolate specialists, McKeeson Investments of Singapore and the Fuji Oil Group of Japan, we have global reach for the best of resources for sourcing of ingredients, expertise, a sophisticated R&D and a broad range of food sector knowledge and innovation to bring to our customer offer
QC/QA SUPERVISOR / Assistant Manager
- Development/Implementation of quality systems and procedures for compliance to FSSC20022, HALAL, GMP, URSA etc. certificate standard.
- Lead and coordinate with other department to ensure quality and food safety system implemented and maintained effectively.
- Work with other departments in implementing and complying with quality systems and GMP requirements
- Support necessary training in related to product quality and GMP.
- Involve/support team of investigation of any problems related to products safety, quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Food Science / Microbiology/Food Industry
- Experience at least 5 years in food industry / Research & Development would be a “plus”.
- Knowledge of the main principles of ISO and HACCP, GMP, HALAL
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and pro-active.
- Good Personality, Good command of Computer, English and Document preparation
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Personal particulars with recent photograph
- Education background, Work experiences & Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability/notice period
Freyabadi (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Eastern Seabord Industrial Estate (Soi E11)
300/121 Moo 1, T.Tasit, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Contact Person : K.Saowanee
Please submit your CV & Expected salary via Apply Now