QC MANAGER (SERVICES INDUSTRY)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a developer of the most popular all-in-one transport booking app in South-East Asia, delivering on-demand transportation services by connecting more than 10 million passengers with 185,000 drivers across the region. Their services are available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Salary: 50,000 – 90,000 Baht/month
- Closely monitor all drivers based on passenger feedback to ensure highest safety standard and excellent customer experience
- Maintain a high standard of service provided to passengers by developing training programs and coaching company drivers
- Take immediate action based on passengers and stakeholder’s complaints for drivers who violated company code of conduct
- Support Customer Experience function by taking immediate actions on critical incidents
- Direct and coordinate investigation of complaints
- Recommend response to complaints
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Facilitate re-training of drivers to improve their behaviour and service
- Thai nationality, aged over 30 years old
- Degree with at least 10 years of related experience in quality control / training
- Experience in the implementation of corrective action programs
- Customer service mind
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Good command of English
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to email via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.