Tinfish (Thailand) Ltd.
Our company is a sheet metal manufacturer, producing sheet metal products including; electrical cabinets, warehouse & shop fittings, architectural fittings and cabling and LAN wiring accessories, to name a few. Our client currently operates through to manufacturing plants, in Australia.
Tinfish is a fast growing company and more recently in Thailand, employing 170 staff in area the Industrial Estates of Eastern Seaboard Rayong. We are currently searching for manpower and detail the following requirements:
- Design and implement forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality data
- Develop standards and methods for inspection and testing.
- Participate cross functional teams
- Conduct audits and help to implement corrective and preventative actions
- Coordinate with all departments and help to implement of standard processes
- Follow up NCR and update result of corrective actions
- Ensure corrective actions and preventative actions are timely resolved.
- Manage raw material and outsource activities including audit, monitor and report on supplier performance
- Prepare of supplier QA reports
- Develop and implement inspection processes for incoming materials
- Conduct root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Prepare and conduct training programs on quality control activities
- Establish and facilitate quality feedback sessions in order to improve quality
- Analyze and communicate quality data as per required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Analysis problem by QC Tools or QC step.
- Problem solving and investigate root cause of problem.
- Good attitude and methodical person and creative thinking.
- Good making decision.
- Strong leadership.
- If have an experienced internal audit will be advantage.
- 4M analysis / Problem solving.
If you are up to the challenge, a Thai nationality and ready to make the difference for our, Rayong, Thailand based operation,
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo and application letter to:
Tinfish (Thailand) Ltd.
109/9, 109/20 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate Moo.4
Tambol Pluakdaeng, Amphur Pluakdaeng
Rayong 21140, Thailand