Otto International (Hong Kong) Ltd.
Hermes-OTTO International is a member of the Hermes Group and a one-stop-shop for first class global sourcing. H-OI is headquartered in Hong Kong, from where all sourcing and corporate activities are coordinated. As part of our expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team for the following position:
QA Technician – Apparel
- Assurance of quality product in all technical aspects
- Measuring, fitting and evaluation of samples
- Sample approval and follow up
- Dummy and Life model fitting
- Serve as a consultant on technical comments
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Check style specifications as measurement charts, grading steps and workmanship requirements
- Work and fitting with customer's QA during in Bangkok market
Skill & Qualifications:
- Good command spoken and written English plus good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in MS Exchange, Word and Excel are essential
- Minimum 5 years experience as sampling in buying house and knowledge of manufacturing process in garment field
- High school or over degree in textiles and clothing or other related field
- Vast knowledge of Woven / Circular Knit regarding construction, workmanship, measurement and fitting. Preferable in sweater / flat knit knowledge.
- Able to work independent and to make decisions related to all technical issues for sample process and fitting
- Able to go abroad.
Work Location: Bangkok
Please forward your full resume including your current and expected salary
to the Human Resources contact person via e-mail: E-mail :