QA-Technical Analyst (Pharmacist)
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
This position is assigned for handling of control specification and all procedure of QC part according to the established product specifications and procedures. Also keep compliance to ensure that the documents part for registration are correctly.
- Verify finished product & shelf life specifications for new product and update dossier for current product.
- Provide product specifications, analytical method, equipment or provide comparison of specification and test method as client request.
- Prepare official finished product specification and analytical method.
- Prepare product control record/ COA.
- Prepare the dossier for regulatory submission and responsible for the regulatory query on product specification.
- Update shelf life specification to correspond with finished product specification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Experience in Quality Control or Laboratory in Pharmaceutical industry will be advantage.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, Analytical skill.
- Persuasive abilities, Hands-on in all aspect of work.
- High responsible with the timeline commitment, Patient and positive thinking.
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.