- Write, review, analyze, and revise written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and submit procedural changes as needed.
- Developing plans to investigate identified risks and implement corrective action plans (CAPA), as assigned.
- Coordinates the timely close-out of NCR/CAPA, Change control system, and other quality assurance elements.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Sound scientific analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Requires Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical science or Science-related field.
- 3-5 years of QA experience.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy
- Problem solving skill and have understanding in GMP requirement.