QA / QC OFFICER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients company which is headquartered in the Netherlands. In Thailand, they have a small manufacturing facility with around 15 employees, however they plan to increase production by 300% over the next year. They are seeking a QA / QC Officer to help manage the facility in Samut Prakan.
SAMUT PRAKAN – MANUFACTURING
UP TO 50K/MONTH
The QA / QC Officer will report to the expat Production Manager. He/she will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be in charge of finding solutions for quality-related issues.
- Create and implement a quality assurance plan for both inspection and verification.
- Use information you have collected to produce and review quality reports for management on a regular basis.
- Conduct regular food testing to assess quality.
- Deal with any customer complaints that arise.
- Coordinate directly with third party agencies e.g. FDA.
- Suggest quality improvement methods in order to increase overall efficiency.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified to degree level in any subject (preferably Food Science).
- 1 + years of quality-related experience within the foods sector.
- GMP, HACCP, ISO9001 / FSSC22000 knowledge is important.
- Good command of spoken / written English.
- MS Office and SAP literate.
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a generous pay package including laptop provision and international training/career opportunities.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. QA / QC OFFICER – FOOD MANUFACTURING 02 726 9217, or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.