QA/QC Inspect Cost Administrative Coordinator (6-month-contract)
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period: 6-mth-contract
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor Degrees in any fields
- With min. 2 years direct experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Coordinate with third party services for inspection services after receiving PO from the Procurement Department
- Scan and send all VDR, PO, ITP (Inspection test plan), schedule, drawing to the third parties
- Coordinate with the Business Development department on Agreement and Contract arrangement/ Costs
- Coordinate with Project Coordinator on inspection assignments
- Register types of third parties (resident, progressive, final), collate track cost & % complete from reports and estimate the cost of the inspection services
- Issue Material Requisition after approved by the superior to the Procurement Department
- Register the Progress Summary in the database, make graph of the inspection cost and analyze the cost of each phase/ platform
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.