Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
- Responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities. Develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third party inspectors. Train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes. The successful candidate will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure Product Compliance, inspects food products to ensure they are safe and of a high quality before releasing them to the market information from the laboratory to confirm that taste, color and smell of food products are within the acceptable specifications
- Implements training and awareness programs to ensure employees are up-to-date with quality systems and requirement
- Implement and Monitor Quality Assurance System, Implements and monitors procedures, standards and specifications aimed at meeting a company’s food quality goals. Study and implement new local
- Knowledgeable about all food safety standards that are customary within the company and mandated by government regulations. Common standards managers are expected to be familiar with include the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the standards set by the
- Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI).
- Problem-solving skills and customer-based focus leading to a continuous improvement of goods and services are critical aspects of quality management
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology or food industry management or a closely related field.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience for quality control in Food Manufacturing
- ISO9001, HACCP, GMP, BRC, IFS knowledge
- Analytical skills, ability to identify problems in products
- Must be knowledgeable about project coordinate with federal regulations as outlined by the
- Food and Drug Administration
- Good Command of English Language
- Excellent communications skills
- Working day: Monday – Friday and 2 Saturday
- Working hour: 08.00 am. – 05.00 pm.
- Direct report to: General Manager
- Office Location: Bangplee, Samutprakarn
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and will be saved for future opportunities. Candidates are invited to submit English CV, current photo, salary-compensation and expected salary by clicking on: “APPLY NOW”
Bangkok Ranch Public Co., Ltd.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangpleeyainai Rd.,
Bangphli Yai, Bangphli, Samutprakarn 1054
Tel. : 02-337-3280 Ext. 159 or mobile 085-4846711
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited
Bangkok Ranch Public Company Limited. We’re largest fully integrated duck-meat producer in Thailand and our company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, BR group is a well-established manufacturer and marketer in the food processing industry. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high quality products for domestic and overseas markets covering Asia and Europe.
We are currently expanding our business operations and seek high caliber people for the following positions:
- A high quality working environment
- Job security
- High income and good benefits.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- A culture of caring and social awareness
Any information please visit our website : http://www.bangkokranch.com/
Interested candidates please apply by via website
or email to:
Bangkok Ranch PLC.
18/1 Moo 12, Lang Wat Bangplee Yai nai Rd.,
Bangplee Yai, Bangplee, Samuthprakarn,
Tel : 66-2337-3280, 66-2752-0401 to 3, 66-2752-0400 to 5
Fax : 66-2337-3293, 66-2337-3295