TTS Plastic established since year 1991. We are leading company in a Plastic Injection for electronics and Auto parts. Our capability within the industry of plastic mold design and manufacturing has earned an excellent reputation. Being the most experienced manufacturer in the industry, TTS is always able to provide needs. Our company’s highly skilled and experience professionals use the latest technology to consistently create products with outstanding quality and highest precision.
- Issue quality assurance policies and procedures standards which must be aligned with global policy.
- Continuous monitoring the quality management system’s effectiveness and performance.
- Plan and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished Goods quality.
- Response to the quality problem and analyze the root cause and make judgment and creation of corrective action plan.
- Analyze to indentify area for improvement, monitor corrective and preventive actions on quality problem.
- Participate and reply corrective action to customer when we got claim and monitor a result of corrective action and handle for submission of PPAP to Automotive customer.
- Male or Female, Age 30 years old up but not over 45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of quality management and analysis.
- Experience in Plastic Injection and Assembly process.
- Good command of English.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, plus good benefits.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter and full “CV Resume” with current salary package and expected salary with recent photo by click “Apply Now”.
If you have query about the job, please do not hesitate contact Khun Nuanlaor tel. 086 659 1563
TTS Plastic Co.,Ltd.
49/1-3 Moo 4, Pimpavas-Sanpudas Road, Nongjok,
Bangpakong, Chachoengsao 24130.
Our website: www.ttsplastic.com