Dakasi Co., Ltd.
Dakasi Co., Ltd owns, manages, and awards franchises for the beverage brand Dakasi since 2009. The Dakasi brand currently has over 800 shops worldwide mainly situated in the Asian region and is considered one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Dakasi sells quality tea and beverages made with ingredients imported directly from Taiwan giving customers an authentic product with high quality. Within Thailand, our company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into consulting and ingredients supply, focusing on importing ingredients from Taiwan and distributing to restaurant chains. Dakasi aims to become of the leaders in the food service industry. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the performance of the purchasing team
- Responsible for procurement, vendor selection, evaluation and to establish Approval Vendor List
- Establish procedure to ensure the purchased products/services conform to quality standards
- Negotiate for best price and terms with suppliers.
- Identify new sources of required items/materials
- Source and procure material from Asian sources (Taiwan, ASEAN, China)
- Negotiate and liaise with partners to complete customs import process for imported products
- Plan delivery schedule and follow up delivery process
- Maintaining purchasing budget to manage inventory
- Establish and maintain warehousing and logistics solutions with partners
- Oversee staff performance to handle the price, quotation and PO
- Provide advice and assistance to subordinate as needed
- Provide solutions to dispose of waste/ expired products or non-moving inventory
- Report manager accordingly regarding procurement
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Desired skills & experiences:
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female Age 30 - 40
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years’ experiences in Purchasing / Procurement position
- At least 2 years’ experiences in Managerial position
- Excellent command of English or Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literacy –MS Office
English: Advanced Conversational – Business Level
Workplace Area: Silom
Working Hour: 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
About the Benefit
Salary: 40,000THB – 70,000THB
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Check
- Bonus (Performance based)
About the company
Business Type: Beverages
HOW TO APPLY:
*** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference.
*** Any query regarding this Job or application method, please call Tel. 02-634-3008 # 124
Interested persons please apply via "APPLY NOW"
DAKASI CO., LTD.
163 Thaisamut Building G Floor, Surawongse Road,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-3008 Fax. 0-2634-3009