Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun employs more than 9,800 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Purchasing Executive (Import - Export)
Location : Chonburi (Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate BIP 2)
Job Responsibilities :
- Process of purchasing orders; received data of raw material plan in IFS system to release PO and placing orders, coodinating raw material with suppliers, follow up confirmation of orders, follow up for shipping schedule as well as shipping documents of import shipments. Ensure that the shipments will be on schedule as per requested, all details of shipping documents are correct and received prior to arrival of shipments.
- Direct and co-ordinate with customs brokers for import shipments to ensure that the shipments are correctly and efficiency process, deliver to Jotun Thailand Limited on time as KPI agreement.
- Co-ordinate with custom broker and Finance Department for import customs duty, make sure that the import entries are correctly and on timing proceed to Customs House.
- Follow up and collect import entries and related document for post auditing as well as arrange import invoices to Finance Department for payment to supplier before due date.
- Check if any chemical substance of new raw material are legal to import, if so proceed of registration and applying import licences.
- Coordinating overseas suppliers for shipments schedule and shipping documents plus COA and related FTA privilege.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or any relevant fields
- 4 years experience in logistic, Import & Export experience - Multinational Company Background is advantage.
- Knowledge of chemical, import - export documents system, and process flow
- Knowledge privilege of BIS, BOI, JTEPA and other from A - D
- Interpersonal, Analytical skills is a must
- Good systematic planning and decision making.
- Good command of English both spoken & written.
- Sufficient knowledge in computer literacy (proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Enthusiastic, diligent, careful, has service mind and able to work under pressure
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ; Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Life & Health Insurance, Fixed & performance Bonus, Transport Provided etc.
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, academic background, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2) 700/353 Moo 6, T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 20000
Tel : (02) 022-9888 ext: 1201