PURCHASING ENGINEER – MANUFACTURING OF BATTERY SEPARATORS
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China, supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three Technical Centers.
Prachinburi – 304 Industrial Park
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 Baht/month
- CAPEX and project procurements
- Responsible for achievement of project goals (cost, quality, deadlines).
- Work on the introduction of new projects with cross-functional teams both internally and internationally within the company.
- Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Handle other general projects or purchase engineering duties as necessary.
- Maintenance items, build to spec. and engineering parts
- Get the requirements and contact suppliers/sub-contractors to meet drawing specifications, schedules, quantity and budget requirements. Check quantity, drawing specifications and costs to compare.
- Communicate with requestor, suppliers/ sub-contractors for more details.
- Request quotations, compare prices, submit PR-PO to suppliers, control and coordinate with them to ensure materials are delivered on time with good quality.
- Purchasing of supplies and spare parts
- Request quotations, compare prices, submit PR-PO to both overseas and local suppliers, control and coordinate with them to ensure materials are delivered on time with good quality.
- Evaluate and reduce costs of supply items by finding a new potential supplier.
- Keep purchasing data and filing documents.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering.
- Having experience in engineering purchasing of at least 3 years from an international company.
- Strong background in purchasing and negotiations
- Having experience in manufacturing MRP system is preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Understanding of the plastic or similar industry is a plus.
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.