Provisioning Application Operation
- To perform operational activities of Provisioning application operation to enhance smoothness of Provisioning operation.
- To perform 2nd tier support for incident and problem management and preventive maintenance for any provisioning applications, to ensure efficiency in problem resolution and reliable quality of application system.
- Perform application administration and monitoring of all provisioning applications and service related to ensure that system runs smoothly without failure.
- Perform 2nd tier support for incident and problem management for Services to ensure that the incident/ problem is efficiently, effectively, and sustainably resolved with Short term solution to back normal service ASAP and long-term resolution from its root cause within minimal timeframe.
- Coordinate with and facilitate in the escalation of problems to resolve incidents that couldn’t be fixed according to the timeframe or sophistication of issues that has been agreed upon.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities for Provisioning application operation, including service health check to ensure that the programming and equipment are maintained at highest performance and maximum uptime with optimum cost effectiveness and proactively resolve problem and error before they turn into incident.
- Participate in operation support of both batch and on-line systems to ensure that all activities are performed effectively and efficiently.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Be take the application owner and specific service owner which is assigned from management.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related fields.
- 2+ years’ basic understanding of Linux or UNIX, WINDOWS, Web service technologies (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) optional.
- Experience with CRM Application is preferable.
- Experience with C+ and Oracle DB will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Must be able to operate server support functions such as verification of system configuration settings, review of system logs.
- Be able to stand by support.
- Excellent problem solving and consensus building skills; Influence others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Good command in English.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.