Lucky Group Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Responsible to work with the Property Manager (PM) in the management of a property (or group of properties) in accordance with the terms of the property's management agreement. Demonstrate regular use of judgment and discretion to solve problems and/or resolve issue,serve as tenant liaison in the building, and maintain a high level of tenant satisfaction. Scope of authority and duties are dependent on the type,size and complexity of the building managed.
- Design workflow and document flow for juristic person management.
- Formulate policies and make decision for manager to follow.
- Oversee facilities management in terms of planning,budgeting and managing of daily operations including,cleaning,preventive maintenance,reparation,building renovation,capital projects, and other assigned tasks.
- Determined whether any new condominium law should require changes to be made in the present By Laws.
- Manage contract and outsourced facilities service - janitorial,security,landscaping,waste removal etc. to ensure quality,efficient and effective services.
- Participate in the performance oversight of all service contractors who perform building services.
- Coach the staffs in the area they were lacking in facilities management,juristic person management,and IT skill.
- Male / Female age 30 - 55 year
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any field.
- 5 - 10 up year of real estate property managment or relateted experience.
- Good command of English.
- Good presentation for work.
- Proficiency in Ms office application (Excel,Word and PowerPoint).
- Willing to help and support others with a good service mind and positive attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
75/38-39 Ocean Tower 2, 15st Fl.,
Sukhumvit 19 (Wattana), Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongtoey-Nua, Khet Wattana,
Website : http:www.luckyliving.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lucky Group Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Lucky Group Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
While textiles remain a core enterprise, Lucky Group has
diversified into several business areas including yarn manufacturing, real
estate and distribution of industrial goods & commodities.
Our vision is aggressive, practical and long term. As each company ventures into a period of steadfast expansion, we continue to remain firm to our values and business ethics. Our primary goals are to create career growth opportunities for our employees, maintain outstanding financial performance and sustain an eco-friendly environment for the community at large.
Lucky operates from its offices in Thailand, India & Australia.
With almost 70 years of experience in the field, Lucky has become one of the leading names in Thailand’s textile trading industry.
Products range from polyester finished fabrics to polyester/wool suiting fabrics, denim fabrics and embroideries. Mainly imported from China, Taiwan, Korea and Indonesia, the goods are marketed in Thailand and distributed for local job work manufacturing and global exports.
‘Lucky Spinning’ is Lucky Groups Flagship Company, producing a wide range of natural, synthetic and fancy yarns in ring, open-end and air vortex technology.
In 2007, 3 new brands were added to the product portfolio verifying the unshakable commitment to quality and innovation Lucky pledges to its customers.
Although a young company of only 4 years, Lucky has already witnessed a fourfold increase in its production capacity. The next expansion project involves a large scale set-up of the recently revolutionized air vortex technology. This will establish Lucky Spinning as the single largest yarn manufacturer in Thailand.
Property development has been an inveterate component of the Lucky family. Traditionally the focus rested in residential apartments and condominiums. Lucky now shifts its attention towards the hospitality industry, focusing on serviced apartments and hotels.
Current properties include Hawaii Tower, Star Suites & Majestic Grande.
Construction & Building Materials
‘Lucky Global Corporation’ is the central trading unit in Lucky Group, with operating divisions in Thailand and India.
In Bangkok, the company acquires PVC raisin, converted from imported Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), and markets it locally. With trade ranging between 2000-4000 tons per month, Lucky has become the 3rd largest PVC distributor in Thailand, holding a 10% market share.
Lucky Global’s branch in Chennai commenced in 2001 as a response to the growing demand in the Indian industry for building materials. It now operates between Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and Singapore.
The company trades in acoustical ceiling systems (mineral fiber board with grid bars), metallica ceiling systems, gypsum boards, hard wood, laminated/ engineered wood floorings and modular work stations. Lucky’s Indian operations also own sole distributing rights across India for Japan’s Daiken interior products.
For more information please refer to www.luckyglobal.com
With the recent surge in energy prices due to oil price hikes, Lucky is now importing coal from Indonesia as a cost effective alternate fuel for local distribution. While the primary operation is the supply of coal, Lucky is planning to set up a coal-fired thermal power plant to meet its energy needs. The process will include sequestering the coal emissions in order to make it an eco-friendly substitute.