Properties District Manager - ASEAN
General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
Reporting to the ASEAN Regional Property Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Facilities Management operations, including but not limited to Financial & Budget Management, Security & Crisis Management and Health & Safety programs at all GE Office locations and selected Industrial sites. These services will be primarily delivered through a single IFM vendor,
Contract Management and Stakeholder Management skills are critical.
- Oversee all facilities management operations across ASEAN covering over 250,000 sq/ft
- Support and drive growth of GO-P portfolio to support all GE Business locations, including where relevant, Industrial locations
- Manage IFM contract which include soft and hard services such as cleaning, security, health & safety, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders and drive service improvement activities
- Ensure delivery of the Corporate Environmental, Health & Safety & Security & Crisis Management programs including digital compliance tools and to implement and maintain EHS/SCM awareness programs in each facility
- Develop and maintain GO-P BCP and Crisis Management program
- Support and drive Activity Based Workplace Strategies including the coordination of related Change Management programs
- Provide detailed scope requirements for renovation/space planning initiatives with practical implementation of associated project management disciplines
- Project management of office relocations; new office selection & lease negotiation; market analysis of available office space
- Lead the current and projected Facility management requirements, establishing clear and measurable serviced delivery levels that support business objectives
- Provide dynamic leadership to the team responsible for service provision
- Ensure key risks are identified, escalated and managed appropriately
- Regular reporting on status of operations, projects and risks to ASEAN Regional Manager
- Development and management of substantial budgets & financial management systems
- Manage relationships with Landlord and administer lease agreements by GE tenants
- Consistently demonstrates creativity and adaptability. Ensures delivery of a high quality service from self and team including Contract Workers
- Achieves personal and team performance targets and ensures team objectives are met/exceeded throughout the year.
- Consistently delivers work to tight deadlines, and works effectively on multiple tasks through effective management of the team.
- Accepts personal responsibility for performance of self and team, only consulting line managers where appropriate.
- Communicates assertively, confidently and clearly. Presents information persuasively and has well developed presentation skills. Communicates effectively face-to-face at the most senior levels both inside and outside the organisation.
- Produces well written material that is thoroughly researched. States often complex issues logically, accurately, completely and persuasively. Produces high standards of written communication suitable to the most demanding reader.
- Comfortable with and capable of analysing and interpreting complex data e.g. financial information. Reviews and forecasts budget data competently.
- Recognises own position as part of the wider management team and plays a full and co-operative role; contributes to the formulation and achievement of organisational goals and polices within own area. Contributes effectively to the work of the wider team, both internally within the fund but also externally with other organisations.
- Thinks ahead, identifying and acting both on opportunities and on potential risks or threats, which could affect the achievement of targets. Contributes to the development of strategic plans and policies.
- Identifies and obtains relevant information, analyses issues, considers all options and consistently proposes effective solutions without unnecessary delay. Arguments and options are presented objectively and the reasons for recommendations are clear. Senior colleagues have confidence in the accuracy, relevance and completeness of reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrates a thorough awareness of the needs of external customers and existing internal stakeholders. Develops and maintains systems to meet those needs. Builds rapport and establishes effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Negotiates confidently with people at a senior level on both an internal and external basis. Can deal with difficult situations.
- Should be eligible to work in an ASEAN country
Interested candidates please send your resume via click 'APPLY NOW'
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.