Promotion Manager (Trade Marketing)
en world Thailand
Client Information: Leading Building and Construction Materials Company
- Report to Trade Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for translating the company's corporate, brand, and product marketing objectives into an effective promotional strategy.
- Identification and evaluation of promotional programs that reinforce corporate marketing initiatives and brand positioning.
- Responsible for developing unique solutions driving promotional programs that enhance brand equity.
Promotion planning, strategy and development
- Proactively seek and understand market and consumer needs and buying factors
- Analyze competitive standing and trade environment in aspects of consumer promotion related to products
- Develop promotion strategy and annual consumer promotion activities and plans that drive sales and brand equity, ensure it aligns with brand, marketing and product management objectives and goals
- Ensure the balance between nationwide consumer, trade and key accounts promotions and tailored consumer promotion for specific and group trade/dealers
- Manage the use of analytical processes and tools that support price and promotion activities for marketing and category management
- Be able to propose and develop ad hoc consumer promotion activities in time and budget constraints under a competitive environment
- Develop, refine, and execute PCP (Price and Consumer Promotion Management) tools and processes
- Deploy promotion activities by working closely with cross functional teams including product marketing, channel sales, customer service, logistics, manufacturing, supply and finance to achieve successful execution
- Support Trade Marketing, Product Marketing, Channels Sales, and Customer Management regarding use of PCP tools and processes
- Develop effective collateral, brochures and point of sales materials to support new products and promotion programs
- Create visibility of promotion program and communication at point of sales to effectively drive consumer pull
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.