Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 5 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Promotion and Partnership Manager
- Developing the end-to-end promotion strategies and the optimization plan that include all promo pillars (coupon, deals, joint promotion with partners) by analyzing the market, competitive landscape understanding customer behavior, as well as the historical pattern.
- Developing and strengthening the company’s traction in the market by initiating and nurturing partnerships with potential industries across the country
- In charge for the end-to-end promotion planning that will include thorough planning of all promotion pillars, starting from conducting market assessment, understanding customer behavior, analyzing historical pattern, understanding the competitive landscape, to produce promotion calendar that is ready to be rolled out
- In charge for the optimization plan to be rolled out to ensure the accomplishment of the set objectives
- Optimizing the strategy to deliver most relevant and prominent deals to the market and enable the optimal customer acquisitions
- Develop partnership framework for partner’s selection process, to enable a salable and relevant joint promotions as part of activities into achieving the overall promotion objectives
- Initiating, negotiating, and closing the deal with relevant and prominent partners
- Forming and maintaining close relationships with several identified relevant partners
- Planning strategies to optimize the support from partners, both the media communication support and the financial sponsorship
- Coordinating the effort to bridge external partners and internal stakeholders to enabling the execution of the joint promotions
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Having experience at least 5 years in promotion and partnership field
- High analytical thinking & problem solving
- Good Stakeholder management
- Good communication & negotiation
- Excellent leadership skill
>>> Benefits <<<
- Free lunch meal provided
- Dental insurance
- Medical Insurance OPD/IPD
- Life insurance
- Five-day work week
- Annual Leave starts 15 days
- Business trip allowance
- Overseas training
- Personal traveling budget (When booking via Traveloka.com)
We offer successful applicants an attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send a full detailed resume with current & expected salary return to this email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided by applicant will be treated in strictly confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application