Project Manager or Project Engineers or Site Engineer /วิศวกรหัวหน้าโครงการ/วิศวกรโครงการ/วิศวกรสนาม
PCN Corp Co., Ltd.
Descriptions of responsibilities
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor overall project construction activities
- Prepare estimated project cash flow follow project progress and project scheduling
- Manage and monitor site activities, which includes but not limited to the receipt and issuing of materials, approved project budget, project plan, project scheduling, site personnel and manpower performances,
- Prepare required periodical project reports to update project status and to report project risks and irregularities (if any).
- Manage to ensure that site activities are carried out in full compliance with applicable laws and applicable regulations such as ISO standards, work safety, business code of conduct, quality assurance and quality control policies, etc.
- Delegate and assign project tasks and responsibilities, coaching and mentoring project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other department involved
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate actions or recommendations.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Solid works.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- A holder of current professional engineer license.
- A holder of the Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Engineering. Management or relevant field.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PCN Corp Co., Ltd.
PCN Corp Co., Ltd.
PCN Corp Company Limited (www.pcncorp.co.th) is a fully integrated infrastructure development company located in Chiangmai Province, the northern region of Thailand. The Company core competency is in area of transportation infrastructure development i.e. public road, highway, airport taxi way, etc. In addition, the Company also engaged in the development of several private and public projects in areas of environmental and natural resources, office and commercial building projects, plus an upstream expansion into the field of infrastructure technology development. The Company also has one fully owned subsidiary, the Asian Asphalt Company Limited, that engages in the business of manufacturing and selling asphalt related products such as asphalt emulsion, asphalt cement, modified asphalt emulsion, and modified asphalt cement for both local and overseas market. The state of the part plant is located in Lumpang Province. Annual revenue turnover of the Company including its wholly owned subsidiary is estimated to be Baht 1.5 Billion or more at the close of business year 2017. The Company is looking for an accountable engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that construction projects shall involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the construction and site activities to ensure project accuracy, project quality, project profitability from conception to completion within agreed and approved time frame.