Project Manager – Automotive
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
Kantar Thailand is comprised of 3 Specialised Operating Brands: Kantar TNS, Kantar WorldPanel and Kantar Millward Brown. Each of them World Class in its particular sphere of expertise.
Purpose of the role :
- Assist and collaborate in the design, execution and delivery of projects.
- The incumbent will be responsible for specific project related tasks under the guidance of seniors.
- Project execution: responsible for specific project related tasks with the guidance of seniors including contributing to proposals, designing questionnaires/discussion guides, sample design and tab specs
- Technical proficiency: conduct basic analysis and compile presentations using TNS Research International’s specific software
- Team contribution: functions effectively in a team environment
- Quality control: maintain high quality through thorough checking of all work produced including proposals, questionnaires, discussion guides and presentations
- Analysis: must be comfortable working on qualitative and/or quantitative project
Knowledge and skills:
Minimum skills and knowledge:
- Completed tertiary education – degree in Marketing, eg. B Com/B Bus Sc (preferably Hons)
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills (skills will be tested)
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages
- Business writing skills
- Basic commercial skills (cost and time management)
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing knowledge and thorough understanding of marketing research principles.
- Communication skills
- Team skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle stress/work under pressure
- Business etiquette
- Deadline orientated
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for work
Each employee is expected to demonstrate the Precision Growth values and behaviours in addition to their specific responsibilities: Enquiring challengers, Precise thinkers, Influential advisors, Leading experts
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TNS (Thailand)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!