Telogic Telecom (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Telogic Telecom Co., Ltd. is a premier solution enabler for the telecommunications and IT industry. Our signature telecommunications network management and mobile solutions suites assist carriers and service providers in the region in improving the efficiency of their networks, providing revenue generating value-added services and increasing customer satisfaction.
The principal job function of the Project Manager is to execute the deployment of telecom relatedsystem solutions to Telogic’s worldwide customer base. He/She shall plan, control andmonitor the project processes aiming at delivering a quality product associated with the project.
He/She needs to build up good rapport with the customers by providing good customer service.
He/She will work closely with the Engineering team to deliver reliable system to the customer.
He/She also needs to poses good interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding Telogic's system solutions and carry out the process of deploying the solutions for its customers.
- Plan, manage and monitor various Telogic’s projects and deliver a quality product associated with the project.
- Carry out project processes such as system acceptance testing, system integration testing, operation and maintenance training, preparation of training manuals, compiling technical documentation. And etc.
- Initiate the projects, including sign off processes, setting up project control mechanisms and systems, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact to customers and partners during project implementation
- Understanding customer's operational and technical requirements and addressing them during the project.
- Work closely with product team to address, track, execute, document and proper closure of request for system enhancement/improvement
- Work closely with technical support team to troubleshoot, find solution, track, document and proper closure of technical issues associated with the system during project implementation.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent with one to three years of related technical professional work experience
- Excellent verbal, written communications and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and a positive attitude
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Project management and delivery experiences in telecommunications projects.
- Good project management experiences including budget estimation and preparation of delivery schedules
- Familiarity with data and/or telecommunications protocols and the Telecommunications/Mobile industry is highly desirable
- Responsible and ability to work on tight schedules
- Identify the need for and specify future enhancements to the systems
- Excellent English, verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computing hardware and software technology.
- Ability to work with customers on resolution of technical issues.
- Able to produce project related documentation
- An attractive salary cum bonus package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Career Level Senior
Qualification Diploma of High Vocational Education
Zonal Segregation Bangkok
Salary 50,000-60,000 baht
Employment Type Full Time