Project Manager (rail , rail electronics)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Project Manager (RAM,rail , rail electronics)
rail electronics solutions, is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to be responsible for projects in Thailand. This role will primarily focus on a major metro project in Bangkok.
A major metro project in Bangkok
- Consisting of an elevated section as well as a station
- Require an ambitious rail professional who can demonstrate experience in electrical, electronic, communication and design and project management
- Establish and monitor the implementation of the Project Management Plan
- Provide overall advice/ guidance to the design team
- Ensure that the design team understands the project requirements and follows the Quality Assurance plan rigorously
- Ensure timely presence of the needed specialists as per project progress or as per client’s request
- Establish regular liaison with stakeholders (authorities, services, client, etc.)
- Coordinate/ facilitate technical meetings with the Client as well as the Client’s Engineer
- Understand the Client’s needs as well as the project requirements and directly inform the design team
- Monitor and review project progress and deliverables to ensure that timescales and targets are met, risks are monitored and mitigated, and any KPI’s set by the Client are successfully attained
- Provide technical feedback on prepared deliverables
- Engineer or Professional Engineer, or equivalent, with a degree in Electrical, Electronic Communication or Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in rail with an emphasis on electronic system
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines due to the fast-track nature of the project
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with clients
- Strong document-writing and reporting skills
- Knowledge in software such as Microsoft Office etc. would be preferable
- Knowledge in the areas of requirements management and risk management
Please send resume to CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกัน)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.