CDG & G-ABLE
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Goverment etc.)
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via http://www.cdg.co.th/rmsweb/ApplyJob.aspx or send full resume, transcript with state your present salary, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph
For further information, please kindly contact
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
127/27,29-31 Nonsee Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
CDG GROUP & G-ABLE GROUP
Tel . 02685 9000 ext. 2877
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CDG & G-ABLE
CDG & G-ABLE