Project Manager (HR Management System)
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Drive HR Management System Project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation and change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the development and business unit.
- Understand project requirements , business and application environments
- Assigns, directs and manages resource teams and team leads.
- Effectively communicates with, and developers, vendor /maintains excellent working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external customers to ensure project status are met.
- Manage customer (user) expectations
- Recommend ,design ,implement complex software applications used by multiple authority departments
- Implement quality assurance and security procedures for applications services
- Support customer (user) on problem system
- Negotiate vendor contracts and ensure compliance with specifications
- Bachelor‘s Degree or higher in Computer Science / Information Technology .
- At least 8 years’ experience in Application Development
- At least 5 years’ experience in Management level
- Excellent project management skills and team management
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints or extremely high pressure
- Fast learner and systematic thinking with negotiation skills
- Knowledge of ERP Finance system is an advantage
- Prefer experience in implement & maintain HRMS , Payroll and other function related HR system
- Have experience in selection new software is most preferred.
- Excellent communication skills , presentation skills and Leadership skills
Please send your detailed resume and indicated expected salary by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".