Fusionex is a multi-award winning international provider of software solutions, specializing in Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we focus on helping our clients manage, understand and derive value and actionable insights from data.
With offices in Asia, Europe and the United States, Fusionex has an impressive track record in serving clients from many parts of the world. Fusionex has and continues to enjoy extremely strong sustainable growth, with a global presence and accounts.
With a sizeable and strong team of professionals, Fusionex has time and again shared our unique expertise, experience and methodologies, especially in the field of Business Intelligence, Analytics including social analytics, as well as data management and Big Data solutions, in our quest to deliver high quality, mission critical state-of-the-art and ahead-of-the-market analytics in various organizations.
To learn more about Fusionex, visit www.fusionex-international.com
Project Manager (1 year contract)
- To define requirements and plans for project lifecycle deployment.
- To define resources and schedules for project/program implementation.
- To plan and schedule the project deliverables, goals, milestones, etc.
- To direct and oversee the project engineering team and manage the team.
- To identify and solve the project issues efficiently
- To demonstrate leadership in defining requirements for project risks.
- To develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- To design and maintain technical and project documentation.
- To create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Candidates who have had experience in and are able to manage and run complex projects/programs from design and development to production will have an added advantage
- Able to present well and manage situations in project steering groups.
- Candidates should have strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Candidates should be responsible, resourceful and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Ability to communicate well in English (both verbal and written) is essential.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
Fusionex Co., Ltd.
No.208, 208 Wireless Road Building,
Room 1103, 11th Floor, Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330