Project Manager will be part of larger team that services a regional client across ten (10) countries and multiple categories. His or her main responsibility is to work with the entire team to serve as a link between internal and external clients like client servicing, data processing (DP), fieldwork (FW) as well as the end client.
The Project Manager uses his or her knowledge of fieldwork, data preparation and database management to deploy the best approach for running all the projects to ensure high quality work is delivered.
Roles & responsibilities
Liaison & day-to-day project execution
- Act as a link between both internal and external clients, DP and Fieldwork on project-related issues, showcasing strong market research and PM knowledge and applying this knowledge to create strong relationships with clients
- Day to day involvement with all the projects starting from study setup, questionnaire input and design, project handling, quality control, scheduling, analysis and presentation design
- Build knowledge of all the projects from an operational as well as research stand point
- Consolidate, streamline and manage large databases across projects
Consolidation of information
- Consolidate regional monthly and quarterly reports, as well other ad-hoc reports
- Consolidate, maintain and update all the project related information like brand lists, attributes list, ad tracking list, sampling plan, quotas etc. in a unified manner.
- Ensure that outsourcing partners are maintaining proper processes as per agreed protocols and are meeting quality control requirements
- Conduct regular quality control checks on fieldwork suppliers (especially the outsourcing partners)
- Ensure all the ISO standards and compliance are being met on projects
Budgets and finances
- Manage revenue budgets, job costing, preparation of costing for internal and external clients for project proposal preparation. Also able to compare FW costs and negotiate for better pricing
- Contribute to the training programs and activities within the team. Also, provides technical advice and assistance to other members of his/her team
- Contribute to the overall smooth running of the team
- Male/Female, Thai nationality only
- 2-3 years of working experience in market research filed
- Proven abilities in project management
- Develop management skill in supporting an interconnected team
- Able to build good client (internal / external) relationships
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrate analytical and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, as the incumbent will be also involved in preparation and delivery of presentations, manage large databases.
- Able to coordinate a number of projects at a time/multitask
- Well versed with MS-Excel, PowerPoint, and exposure (or willingness to learn) cross tabbing tools like Ruby or Survey Reporter
- knowledge of MS-Access Database is a plus
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English essential
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Ipsos Limited
Join Ipsos, the world’s third largest customer market research group.
We believe that clients are looking for research companies which can provide solutions, have expertise and a strong reputation in their specialist field, and capable of working seamlessly across borders.
Ipsos Limited has been operating in Thailand since September 2005, offering a unique combination of local expertise and global reach.