Project Manager (Store Design)
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Be the leader of project and ensure to update all info to team.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors and internal team responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete and complete report in every statement
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Lead & manage functional and technical teams/construction team to ensure that final work are high-quality and meet engagement requirements
- Provide regular engagement direction e.g. scope, vision, solution, methodology, technology, architecture, etc. to all team members.
- Responds for all claim after complete project which under warranty.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. A postgraduate degree in construction management is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction supervision and management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good scheduling ability for efficient work process.
- Ability to manage diverse tasks at the same time, thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) & AutoCAD (is the must)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.