Project Manager ( Warehouse & Logistic Application)
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Lead and handle project > 100 man days or project related to many Business Units on his/ her own started from user requirement, design, development and UAT
- Coordinate with other IT ‘s team within Central Group on responsible projects
- Communicate with customer on responsible projects
- Develop and manage detailed work plan on assigned projects
- Review and monitor works under his / her own supervision
- Review project proposal or develop project proposal related to several team
- Review proposal from third parties
- Provide recommend and lead improvement on responsible modules or system
- Handle application support and manage daily operation in his/her own area
- Manage issues on assigned module/system
- Provide guidance to team member on issue resolution and query
- Review and approve migration checklist
- Thai Nationality only, age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor‘s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information System .
- At least 8 years ‘experience in project management and change management is mandatory
- Working knowledge of integrated Supply Chain system design & implementation is most preferable.
- Knowledge of business analysis, Logistic solutions and supplier management
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in solution design & implementation of Supply Chain Management
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to collaborate with technical teams, project management, client management and team management
Please send your detailed resume and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".