Affiniti Group is a specialist provider of high end business and IT advisory and consulting services to tier one MNC’s and regional company’s across the Asia Pacific region.
Based out of Singapore, with operations in Thailand and Australia, Affiniti services its clients across the region from these strategic locations. With substantial collective experience across all industry verticals within most of the countries of Asia Pacific, Affiniti’s offerings are categorized into 4 horizontals;
- Consulting/Advisory (Business/IT)
- Executive Training
Project Manager (Banking and Finance Industry)
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading a project team in delivering a project or solution to the customer.
- The PM has overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- The PM is responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
- The PM must provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Perform project planning
- Perform project leadership and communications skills
- Perform project execution, reporting, controlling and closure
- Perform Vendor Management activities to ensure the quality delivery of the project
- Use International PM Method and tools
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Information Technology, MIS or other similar fields.
- Banking and Finance Industry Experience is a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a medium to large projects using structured project management methods and tools
- PM Certification is a plus
- Strong Communicator and Presenter
- Fluent in English and Thai