P&P Inter Corporation Company limited is Thailand’s elite IT System Integrator with 40 years of excellent history in providing premium services to our customers in the following field: - Infrastructure Network Cabling - Data Center - Advanced Network CCTV Security - System Integration - Project Management - IT Consultation We provide our staff with challenging opportunities to achieve high goals in career advancements. If you have what it takes to succeed, working with us will be very rewarding!
Under general supervision of the Department/Division Management, responsible for significant, Institute-wide projects, typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders etc.; would not necessarily have strategic or operational responsibilities. Spends majority of time on project management responsibilities.
- Leads the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Leads the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects for systems that typically affect many users.
- Cultivates contacts with vendor requirement planners or developers — to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional area and to try to influence those developments in ways favorable to project management.
- Continuously improves project management toolkits and methodologies used within functional department. Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
- Participates in outside professional activities to maintain knowledge on developments in the field. Establish liaisons with universities and other comparable vendor users to keep abreast of status of computing and communications activities at these institutions.
- Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients with thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools:
o Prepare: definition/scope/requirements
o Execute & Control: scope, workplans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning
o Close: completion and assessment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, Information Technology or other field related,minimum eight (8) years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five (5) years of managing increasingly complex projects in a IT technical environment.
- Good technical and soft skills: IT knowledge, influence & leading, critical thinking & problem solving, collaboration, decision making, communication effectiveness, responsibility & accountability.
- Good English communication skills; require TOEIC score at least 650.
- Preference given to those with experience in the use of project management tools, MS Visio & Project, MS Office, AutoCAD.