Our vision is to revolutionize retail in Southeast Asia and make e-commerce easy for global companies expanding into Southeast Asia. aCommerce is a one stop shop for e-commerce services including performance marketing, platform development, warehousing, fulfillment, logistics, last-mile delivery and more. Basically, when Amazon finally focuses on Asia they would want to partner with us because we take the stress out of emerging markets.
About aCommerce (www.acommerce.asia)
aCommerce helps to make ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. Our core services are Web Development, Marketing, Technology, Sourcing, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment and Distribution, Content and Photo Production, Payments, Customer Service, and Channel Management.
This role reports to the Regional Director for PMO
In this role, the candidate will facilitate project objectives and provide cross-functional support and coordination between stakeholders across all levels of the organisation. Inclusive of:
- Clients across multiple countries
- Product Development
- Web Development
- Application Support
As the Project Manager you will be managing:
- Large, complex, and high-visibility business objectives
- Enterprise level projects
- Scope, cost, quality, resources and timelines
- Urgency and emotional intelligence
- As a member of the Project Management Office, you must possess the ability to foster positive working relationships through transparency, insight, trust and effective project management skills. Be the main driver for continuous improvement processes and positive change, through strengthening client relationships. Utilizing metrics such as ROIs, SLAs, KPIs, budget optimization and client satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to provide business consultation at the strategic and technical level, from pre-initiation to project closing. Participating in the client acquisition process by contributing to SOWs, clarifying scope and the contracting work flow.
- You would have extensive influence through initiating, planning and executing the project using a mainstream project management framework. Insight a client-focused attitude when collaborating across business units, comfortable working in a matrix project environment. Continually determining the factors that cause risk, block growth and impede performance, then formulating a path to achieve stakeholder satisfaction.
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ Years of professional and technical experience.
- Ability to work under pressure is necessary.
- Strong client management and people management skills is needed.
- Must be willing to travel to client site and overseas is a requirement.
- Experience with a mainstream Project Management framework such as PMP or PRINCE2.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication/presentation skills is a prerequisite.
- Have an affinity for information technology and development.
- Be technically savvy with focus on: IT, retail operations, ecommerce.