Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of creative, technical & service excellence. Every client can expect nothing but professionalism and first class customer service from our experienced, dedicated and talented Dotography team.
Formed 2005 in Bangkok, we also have presence in the UK at London’s Canary Wharf Level39 - the largest FinTech Accelerator in Europe. We have made Thailand our “Global Hub and Centre of Excellence” for Scala & Micro Services FinTech technologies, and are backed in doing so by Thailand Government's Board of Investment, as well as the United Kingdom Trade & Investment, British Government.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok & beyond.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project and task allocation of development resources (up to 8 persons per team - roles including business team, developers, user interface designers, testers.)
- Tracking of task status and durations
- Working with Development Director to increase production efficiency
- Multi-project assignment
- Ability to apply project methodologies to project when required e.g. waterfall, agile, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a “Digital Native”
- Have 3 to 4 year’s employment experience in software, web application or digital agency production
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have Prince2 Project Manager qualification
- Have Scrum Alliance: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification
- Have Thai Nationality
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Be a proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments
- Be able to interact well with both development and client teams
- Possess ambition, drive and initiation
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with covering letter including expected salary and former salaries in English, by click “ Apply Now ”