BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Reporting to: Project Engineering Manager
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok
Working Day: Monday - Friday
- Projects Management (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication) following the PMBOK methodology;
- Prepare the technical/financial feasibility studies for all the proposed projects; Discussing with the all the stakeholders;
- Scope definition – Field assessment (Data collection), Calculations, Meetings with the stakeholders to define the scope. Prepare necessary calculation, technical comparison sheets, Request for proposal (detailed technical memorandum), design CAD drawings;
- Quotations – Do the necessary communication/alignment, site visit with suppliers to request quotations; Technical proposal equalization;
- Follow-up with procurement and supplier
- Be responsible for the execution (material, scope, quality, time, cost).
- Follow all the steps of the execution on field ensuring all the necessary arrangements and safety of the execution;
- Payment management according to the development of the project
- Ensure the compliance of BRF’s standards, corporate policies, and HSE safety standards
- Propose improvements and provide solutions supporting the factory operation;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in relevant of Engineering Project Management or Supervisory level in Food Industry, FMCG or the same business
- In depth knowledge of Development & Management of Projects in Food / FMCG Industry
- Multi skilled professional actuating no only on his area of knowledge
- Ability to Read and Interpret P&ID and other related Engineering drawing,
- Knowledge on Hygienic Engineering Design. Auto Cad and related Software’s, PMBOK methodology
- Knowledge and Familiar with the Thailand standards both in Technical and HSE
- Proven track record of Re Engineering, Sustainability and Cost saving initiatives
- Experience of Leading and Working in Multifunctional, Multicultural Team
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other related food safety procedures
- Good communication of both spoken & written English
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com