The Beaumont Partners Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
The Beaumont Partnership is a recognised leader in professional design services.
The Beaumont Partnership (TBP) has been operating in Thailand since 1992. Our office has completed and is currently working on major architectural, interior design and landscape architectural work in Thailand and the broader region.
TBP extensive dynamicgrowth programme helps talented designers who require a solid future in our company to realize their ambitions. TBP can provide talented designers from diverse backgrounds a vehicle to achieve the goals.
Come to join our professional team, learn the professional skillsto become innovative in the creative world of design & endless opportunities.
Our regular training programs & ideas sharing are also implemented within our workplace environment. All software programmes are fully licensed.
We offer one of the best remuneration programmes, career & travelling opportunities for our employees. Travelling destinations include Maldives, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh plus many more.
PROJECT DIRECTOR (Landscape) / DISCIPLINE LEADER
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in DESIGN
- More than 8 years experience in the field
- CREATIVE person with strong design and organization skill
- Specialist skills in Hospitality, Residential and Educational projects
- Thorough industry knowledge and awareness of design trends
- Extensive experience in the management of projects (design and managing a team)
- Developed and respected management skills over teams
- Client and account management
- Ability to manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, InDesign), 3D Modeling (Sketch-Up, 3D Max, Rhino) as well as Hand drawing
- Good command of written and spoken English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting Landscape discipline to be well known for both local and international markets
- Undertake the direction from management to set up business plan to achieve the target
- Review and work with the management team to ensure that the marketing material up to date and present the design philosophy of the company
- Responsible for the effective day to day management of a project
- Undertake management responsibilities within the Studio, such as coaching and mentoring other staff members, participating in Studio decision-making, and performing the appropriate administrative functions
- Ensuring that the project is produced in accordance with the company policies and standards
- Ensuring that the project is managed effectively with foresight to maximize profit within the context of other responsibilities
- Maintenance of good relationships between the company and the client, including after project completion
- Ensuring that the client’s requirements, needs and wants are met within the terms of our conditions of engagement and fee
- Planning of the project strategically, financially and over time, monitor performance against this plan with the Project Leader and the taking of action when adverse variation occurs
- To maintain regular contact with the client during the project and after handover
- Set high standards for own performance and the performance of the team in Practice Management standards
- Laising constantly with the Studio or appropriate Manager on the status of current and future resource needs and to report immediately on under-utilised resources
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the Studio Manager
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send your CV in English with photograph and expect salary to
Suprangporn D. / HR
Level 12, Liberty Square, 287 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2631-1860 Fax: 0-2631-1849