Sermsang Power Corporation Co., Ltd.
Sermsang Palang Ngan Co., Ltd (SPN) ; is subsidiary of Sermsang Power Corporation Co.,Ltd., was founded in 2009 located in Bangkok, Thailand. SPN has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, providing energy solution through a worldwide technology and business models to support clean environment and address the needs of all concerned parties. SPN continually growth itself to sustain business leadership in the Asia Pacific and ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. Currently, SPN is operating a 52 MWpSolar PV Power plant inLopburi Province to generate and sell electricity to Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) under small power producer (SPP) scheme. Further, SPN is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.
Already in the process of expansion solar power plant subsidiary in Japan; SPNis looking for motivated professionals for the following position:
Project Development Engineer
- Take proactive lead position in learning specific development for solar PV.
- Preparing investment proposals and performing feasibility studies for solar power plant opportunities.
- Preparing narrative and presentation materials for investment project.
- Provide solar power plant design, technical analysis and/or resolution of engineering problems.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of solar power plant to ensure that the installation and operations conform to standards.
- Work in project team for project schedule and routine progress report update.
- Report to project management and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Male/Female Age between 23-25 years.
- Master Degree in Power / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical.
- Fresh graduated is welcome.
- Good command in English will be advantag.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated person with leadership and project planning skills
- Computer literacy, Auto CAD, PV syst. will be advantage.
We offer an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five day working week. Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (PDF format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.