Project Coordinator ( BASE AT MYANMAR )
CDG & G-ABLE
- Coordination within the organization following the purchase of goods and services to deliver the bill on schedule
- Work with customers on fixed contracts, appointments, meetings, training seminars, events, etc for projeccts to be scheduled.
- Preparation of interactive books and minutes (Except on meeting about Technical) to be evidence in the program.
- Control and documentation collect of the project. (Non-technical) to meet the requirements of ISO standards and policies of organization
- Collected and checked monthly by a team of associates to send the PM to take action.
- To be contact Point of the project between the client and the team for facilitate communication with customers.
- Documented disbursements (request) to reimbursement of expenses in accordance with the policies of the organization.
- Joint with control of expenses arising out of the operation to reduce costs in line with budget.
- Joint with preparation of project documentation and support the implementation of various projects. In order to deliver on time.
- Development process to ensure effective system. Effective and Compliance In order to provide for the assignment of Maximize the benefits.
- Develop their skills to enhance the functionality and meets the expectations of the organization for the task.
- Accept and cooperate with others in the organization to ensure the implementation of policies of the organization as smooth as corporate objectives.
- Conduct of their responsibility for the quality and standard to maintain and promote a positive image of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Thai or Myanmar nationality.
- 2-3 years experiences in same position in multinational company.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Systematic Thinking
- Good Time Management, and Organizational Skills
- Good Interpersonal and Team Work skill
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- New grad are also welcome.
- Able to communicate in English and Myanmar ( Able to communication in Thai are advantage)
CDG ( Myanmar ) Limited
No.(37)A, Ground Floor,
Tarmwe Township, Yangon, Myanmar
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CDG & G-ABLE
CDG & G-ABLE