Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd.
Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd. located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi, occupied 34 rai of land with 55,704 Sq-meter of production area. We are manufacturing of automotive air conditioning system and components to major car makers both local and international. Core value of Valeo is 5 Axes which are Involvement of Personnel, Valeo Production System, Constant Innovation, Supplier Integration, and Total Quality to satisfy our customers.
Valeo Group present in 27 countries, the Valeo Group employs 56,000 people at 117 production sites, 21 Research centers, 40 Development centers and 10 distribution platforms. Valeo aims to deliver to its OEM and aftermarket customers around the world added value through innovative, total quality, and cost effective solutions.
- Support project award during CAA with competitive costs and savings plan to finance project acquisition, seeks and obtain purchasing CAA validation
- Build up project supplier target panel from pre-SOCO with commodity organisation (RSL/BGSL) to bundle awards
- Voice of segment strategy in the project, and voice of the project to the segments
- Install competition between suppliers after pre-SOCO, bringing at least two suppliers at the same technical level before the SOCO for all components, proceeds with all negotiations before sourcing to push the cost down
- Leverage commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets and offset with supply base quick savings imposed by customers
- Ensures timely sign off with the segments of all supplier contracts related the project (from development contracts to mass production)
- Achieves project purchasing index
- For global platforms assembled in multiple plants of Valeo, coordinates with PG/PLPPD and other project buyers to ensure project will meet from SOP with (i) commodity strategy requirement in every region, (ii) localisation in line with needs of receiving plant, (iii) global leverage and securisation of the supply base for the platform
- If required, supports R&D with prototypes and pre-serial sourcing commercial negotiations (physical management of parts supply not under purchasing scope)
- Liaise with purchasing Non Production organisation to achieve project investments and tooling targets
- Manages achievement of all project milestones related to suppliers
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers
- Warrants utilisation of Group project purchasing and suppliers quality tools and information systems
- Ensure capacities for all components are covered for his project, in liaison with the commodity organisation
- For advanced purchasing (P3/P2) :
- propose and validate with commodity organisation pre-sourcing target suppliers
- manages all contractual aspects to protect Valeo intellectual property and segment panel
- Age 28-35 / Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering field or relative
- Minimum 5 years directly experience in automotive parts purchasing
- Direct experience with SAP system would be an advantage
- Good command in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point
Interested person please send your CV by Click "APPLY NOW"